I just want to tell you it was wonderful talking to you in the chat. Unforunately, I must go back home, where I don't have access to a computer. I wish you the best of luck and hope to talk to you the next time I'm in the chat. God bless. Valerie58
I currently work in the retail industry in marketing. I assist with membership stuff, as well as pulling orders for our various customers.
I volunteer my time at my church as an assistant stage manager, media guru(audio/video recording and duplication), occasionally running sound on our very nice Yamaha DM-1000 Digital board.
I am a 33 year cancer survivor.
I had planned to go back to school to pursue becoming a Radiologic Technologist, but unfortunately was rejected for the 2009-2011 class. I might try again for the 2010-2012 class next year. Until then, I will look into pursuing other options.
2 comments:
Soundman has a blog!!! Woo hoo! I will add you to my list and visit often, bud. You heard it from me first: this stuff is addictive.
;) clabbergirl (deb)
I just want to tell you it was wonderful talking to you in the chat. Unforunately, I must go back home, where I don't have access to a computer. I wish you the best of luck and hope to talk to you the next time I'm in the chat. God bless. Valerie58
Post a Comment