Been thinking about a few things lately...
Debating seriously on looking for a new job for starters. One of the questions I have been asking myself lately is, do I take a new job at this point before finishing with my schooling. Another thing I have been debating about taking a new job, is giving up my seniority, what little effect that has where I currently work. Maybe in a new job, I will actually have some form of respect there, once I establish some seniority there...
Have also been seriously considering my "special project", which would entail around a 3 to 4 month sabbatical from many things. Most of this will hinge on my acceptance into classes next year.
Debating seriously on looking for a new job for starters. One of the questions I have been asking myself lately is, do I take a new job at this point before finishing with my schooling. Another thing I have been debating about taking a new job, is giving up my seniority, what little effect that has where I currently work. Maybe in a new job, I will actually have some form of respect there, once I establish some seniority there...
Have also been seriously considering my "special project", which would entail around a 3 to 4 month sabbatical from many things. Most of this will hinge on my acceptance into classes next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment