Saturday, August 23, 2008

Even more randomness...

The past couple of weeks have been interesting for me. The week before last, was my 38th birthday. More of less, meaning 38 years of singleness. I have been trying to comprehend what life would be like married, or at least having a girlfriend. For some reason, it seems that whenever I think about asking someone out, I seem to back down before I even take the chance. There have been a couple of people whom I have given thought about asking out, but there are a couple of dilemmas that are presented. One being an age issue with both of the individuals, and the other is a work related issue with one of the individuals.

I have wondered sometimes if a 9 or 10 year age difference between individuals is a major factor or if I should stick to looking for someone within one or two years my own age. One issue however, is that looking for someone close to my own age, seems almost pointless, as majority of the women between 35 and 40 are either already married, they are single and way out of my league or for whatever reason, I am not their "type". Usually, in regards to the latter two, I have found that those are the ones who are the "extremely high maintenance women".

Hmmm....

No comments: