Sunday, August 03, 2008

Emotions

Ever have what some might call an "emotional rollercoaster ride"? I have been having one of those for a few months now. Being single, and a guy (not so sure how it is with the gals), and being in mid to late 30s, one begins to wonder if they will ever find that "certain someone" to spend their life with.

Having been in a couple of relationships that never worked out, along with one relationship that the person totally destroyed my trust. I am very skeptical when it comes to wanting or even trying to ask a woman out. In many ways, I feel that is my downfall.

There are a few women I would love to ask out, but out of that "fear", I never even take the chance. Maybe one day, I will totally take a chance and ask one of them out. Just hope they don't have a boyfriend when I go to ask them.

3 comments:

AikiLady said...

Well G,

You can switch the men for women, guy for gal, ex-girlfriend for father, and my experience is the same.

-AikiLady

Sound Man "G" said...

The only thing though is, how do I get past that "fear" to ask them? I just don't have that confidence level to go out and just ask... *sigh*

AikiLady said...

I dunno. I usually run and scream the opposite direction. :-|