My final pre-requisite class before I can make another attempt at getting into the X-Ray Technician class next year is fast approaching. It appears to be an easy class, however looks are always deceiving. It is a simple "Introduction to computers" class, which from what I understand, deals mainly with the Microsoft Office suite of products. I am really hoping that this is the direction that God is wanting me to go. Just wish He would give me more direct, or visible hints from time to time.
I have also given some thoughts to one other possible career... More to come on that later.
I have also given some thoughts to one other possible career... More to come on that later.
2 comments:
G,
Please embrace the challenge. Microsoft Office is pretty user friendly. It's not like DOS -- if you hit the wrong button the computer will not self-destruct. I stayed away from using a computer all through undergrad because I was afraid of them, too. Take the class and use it as a chance to face that fear. You'll overcome it - I promise.
Never have had any problems with Microsoft Office, except for when they came out with Office 2007. It is not user friendly by any means. Give me any previous version of Office, and I am happy.
I am sure by the time I am done with th€e Intro class, I will have been Assimilated and become one with Microsoft Office... LOL
Besides, I know enough about computers that I can be fairly dangerous... If you hear a niece or nephew say this to you, "Aunt A., what does 'Formatting C: Drive mean?" You better start running.
Post a Comment